Twerking! Looping! Auto-tune! An onslaught of “Aritists” that can’t actually sing or play any instruments and yet somehow winning Grammy awards. Are you as Pissed Off about this pervasive lack of musicianship as I am?
Well there’s still hope!
Relax! Crack a bottle! Or if you live on Colorado or Washington State, light up a fatty, kick back, put on the headphones, and check it out because I’ve got some awesome “Thinking Man’s Music” for you, and I want you to hear it so bad…
I’m giving it away 100% FREE!
Yes, that’s totally free music for you, but not just one song free… Nope.
I’m giving you a song from each of my FIRST THREE ALBUMS!
Where Did My Life Go?
Life and Death: Track 7
Life and Death is a hard hitting, hard rock / heavy metal album with influences including bands like Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, and Metallica. It was written, performed, and produced by me.
Talkin’ ’bout California
Tip of the Sword: Track 2
Tip of the Sword is a early 80′s hard rock influenced album that really took it’s queue from the great rock opera albums that dominated the music scene. Tommy (The Who), Quadraphenia (The Who), 2112 (Rush), Schoolboys In Disgrace (The Kinks). There’s a lot going on here, from happy-go-lucky-calliope music to the sick insanity of Dr. Psychodelectric.
Dark Waters: Track 2
Dark Waters is a collaboration between myself and Randy McQuilkin. Randy wrote the lyrics and melodies and I wrote all of the music (with a few minor exceptions). Dark Waters is definitely a psychedelic era influenced song, bringing into it influences from Pink Floyd, Alan Parsons, The Verve, King Crimson, and the like. Just so you know I’m not totally out of touch with new music, Wayward Child has a very tasteful and carefully crafted usage of AutoTune. But only for effect. Not to mask the fact that I can’t sing LOL!
My music is old school hard rock, not the auto-tuned, loop driven, garbage that’s dominating the music scene today. All 3 Albums are entire works of music that are intelligently written. Life and Death and Tip of the Sword both tell you a complete story.
If you don’t already know who I am, (don’t admit that to anyone LOL) well you should! I have a growing fan base of people like you who love real music. I know you are going to love my music, and some day you’ll be able to say “I knew that guy and bought all his stuff before he made it big”. I have three albums and five singles in worldwide release, and I was nominated in the 11th Annual Independent Music Awards. But hey, you need more proof? Well don’t take it from me… listen to what some fans are saying about my Music:
- “This is one of the most talented cats i’ve ever had the pleasure of working with – a true renaissance man who even as far back as 1972 when he first impressed me, always had the creativity, confidence and REAL talent to write, produce and play “all the parts”…and WELL!! Bravo Jerry - you’re the real deal” – Jon March, Fellow Musician, Friend and Fan
- “great tunes!!Damn the speed limit is a killer track!!!!” – Carbon, ReverbNation Artist
- “As always…you have given me another escape with ear-pleasing and re-wind button melting music” – Robert Oram, Moods of Sound Insanity
- “You guys have a gnarly sound. The guitar and the sounds are just so amazing. What I’d expect from a great rock band.” – Greg, Jango Radio User
- “at times, listening to this playlist put me in mind of Eric Bloom or Todd Rundgren, and maybe some it has to do with the double-tracking of 2 vocalists on a tune like “waterfall” or the full, rich sound of piano and acoustic for “my right mind”, but mainly I think it’s just because this music wants to explore and travel at it’s own pace and with it’s own dynamics, and that sort of depth and freedom always has it’s roots in the great minds of Rush or Rundgren. Very bloody impressive!” - MikeWhitePresents, ReverbNation Artist
Just enter your name and email address and I will send you your free music! You’ve got nothing to lose and you can unsubscribe from the Jerry Boutot Music mailing list at any time. But you better act fast because this offer won’t last forever. So enter your name and email address in the form on the right, and click the Get Free Music button! You will receive a confirmation email from my email provider (this is for your protection so we know it’s really you signing up) and all you have to do then is click on the link in the email to confirm that you want to receive your free music. You will then be on the mailing list and I will send you the free music. And since you’ll be on my mailing list you’ll be automatically eligible for more free tracks, discounted albums, invitations to release parties, special coupon sales, and all kinds of cool stuff!!!
Jerry B. of Jerry Boutot Music